New Residential Recycling and Waste Collection Service

A New Domestic Recycling and Waste Collection Service can be requested for your home.

New Residential Waste Collection Service

As you prepare to occupy your newly-built home, you will need to organise a Recycling & Waste Collection Service for the property. An Occupation Certificate must be lodged with Wollongong City Council before bins will be issued for the new property. Bins cannot be delivered to a vacant house.

eg. 1/40-48 Brown Street Wollongong

Includes weekly collection of Residual Waste and fortnightly collection of Recycling or FOGO.
Prices are per annum.

As owner/managing agent of the above property, I understand that this change request will adjust the Waste Levy charged on the Council Rates prorated for the current Financial Year. I hereby state that the information provided is correct.